Tempe Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Medical Malpractice and Spinal Cord Injury
While spinal cord injuries usually occur due to injuries sustained in car accidents, falls or similar occurrences, there are instances of medical malpractice causing spinal cord injury. Spinal cord injury can result in partial or complete paralysis and thus alter your life forever. If this has happened to you or a loved one, you deserve and require compensation to assist in coping with this tragic life event. A
Tempe personal injury lawyer can assist you in understanding you legal options and the process involved.
Medical malpractice can cause spinal cord injury in a variety of ways, including:
- Insufficient care of monitoring in a hospital or nursing home resulting in a fall from bed or other surface which results in a spinal injury
- Failure to diagnose a tumor before it further develops and results in spinal cord damage
- Errors in surgery or complications resulting from surgery which cause damage to the spine
- Undiagnosed infections or abscesses compressing the spine and resulting in irreversible damage
- Improperly administered spinal anesthetics or spinal blocks resulting in nerve damage and paralysis
Fighting for Your Rights
The Personal Injury Team at Davis Miles is sensitive to the fact that this is an incredibly difficult time for you and your family. Having to cope with such a sudden and tragic occurrence and the entirely different life that has been thrust upon you is a devastating experience. Their team wishes to take as much stress from the situation as possible to allow you to concentrate on adjusting to the physical, emotional and logistical demands with which you are faced. They will aggressively pursue compensation for your expenses, lost income and earning capacity, pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life.
Contact a Tempe spinal cord injury attorney
if you or a loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury due to the negligence of a medical professional.